Monday, August 9, 2010

heyyy everyone!

This is a haul of my back to school picks from Urban outfitters and Abercrombie & Fitch, showing some of things I got. 

All of these things help with the summer meets fall back-to-school season. I'm going to try to incorporate these late summer items and adding a fall twist to them like cardigans, long boots, blazers, and a leather jacket. So you guys can look forward to more fashion and beauty posts from me and I'll talk to you guys later.

biii:)

Cami
$20 - abercrombie.com
More Abercrombie & Fitch tops »

BDG Burnout Pocket Tee
$4.99 - urbanoutfitters.com
More BDG t shirts »

Zoe
$19 - abercrombie.com
More Abercrombie & Fitch vests »

8 days a week planner
$20 - fredflare.com


Wild Poppy Bouquet Duvet Cover
$68 - urbanoutfitters.com


No comments:

Post a Comment